Skip to main content

For the betterment of you and me

Once there was this man who used to care for me a lot. At least he showed his caring for me for some days.
Days went by. We didn't go for a relation. We thought of going but he couldn't find a hope  for   us being together cos of his life style.
He is bound to his kids and others.
Anyway, cos I wasn't also looking for a relationship we took step back stayed as friends.

As a friend I used to, let him know that I was there for him if he needs me and if he needs any help I would help him. I Tried to get to know how he was doing and all now and then.

But some how I started feeling that he didn't care about me. He doesn't ask me how I was doing, how my life was. He didn't bother to ask whether I had a bad day or good day or anything.

As per as I know he takes care of his friend.  he says,  How he was there for his friends. And I have seen very closely when it came to new friends. A mutual friend of us, he was ready to ease a bad day that friend was having. He tried to know what's going on in that life.
He left me alone, not as much  But I felt left alone.  He didn't care enough to know about my life. He wasn't interested to know about me I can see that from his talks and his action.

Then I decided, I should put an end to this drama.  I am not gonna be those woman who does things to please others even they does not care for you. They say it's empathy care, well I guess it's the worst kind of care.
 "There have to be two way round dear, if u had a bad day if u wish me to ease ur bad bay like that I too have a bad day. Just hear me out but no ur, not interest. "
So here is it I am putting an end to this mess.
Live ur life as u like. Am out of ur life.
Better for u and me.

18 JUNE 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Trust "

" What is trust ? " Right now at this point of my like i have no idea what trust mean. Isn't it strange? "Trust is very important in relationships. Be sure to be honest with the person that you are in a relationship with. Demand honesty from the person that you are in a relationship with. This is the most important step to building trust in relationships. Trust is difficult to earn, but it is key to a successful relationship." by some one. When your partner does not believe you - That means he does not trust you. If your partner don't have faith in you - He doesn't trust you. If your partner questions you so much (more then usual) - He doesn't trust you. Well , this is what i believe. May be not right but for my understanding this is it . Another thing , when we say its because you does not trust me. They does not believe that. Why is it so tough to admit it when someone we love has so accurately spoken the truth? Why do we struggle so m

Its the day

It's our Anniversary , the 14 th Feb... If only ur here, we could have make the day special. (Its been 2 years) Am having lot of questions in my mind..? should i celebrate this day...? Do i have to make this day special..? Well it is special one way or another. :D am confused .....!!! This is the day i found u and which changed my life. This is the day i can never forget, even don't want to forget. ooooh my GOD am so confused...!!!! What to do ...? Where to go...? From whom to get help...? what help i want ...? "I need help to make a decision." Do i need to make a decision...? I want to wait for him but can i wait 4 him What should i do...?

it got me wondering .....

well i was watching this Korean drama , called "playful kiss" .. such a nice one... let me summaries the story ........... " Playful Kiss is about a popular and genius male student named Baek Sueng-jo who has a stand-offish personality and Oh Hani who is a female student who makes up for being not-so-genius by always being smiling and happy. An earthquake destroys the girl's home and she and her dad end up living with the boy's family. The girl has kept this boy in her heart but she has never received any assurances of her love being reciprocated. Fun and groans ensue as they interact and rub off on each other" ( i just copied this part from drama description) well they were in high school , and this grl always think about the boy ... if she put her mind in to doing some thing , like getting pass o doing a sport , she does it with hard work .............. any way , what i was wondering was , high school is the best time of our life. The fun and those feel